• HDMI is the first industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface.
• HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source.
• HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
• It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
• HDMI is full backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps
• Cable length limit reference:
30AWG cable <=3Meters
28AWG Cable <=5Meters